Hi all

I have used NADP in my crystallisation condition; and the crystal diffracted
well; I built the model completely and the r-factor and r-free are 0.26 and
0.29 respectively. The resolution is 2.3A. I am looking for NADP, in the
binding region; I could see some density for NADP; But it is not continuous;
there is no density for the middle phosphate group in fo-fc as well as 2fo-fc.
Is it possible that NADP could hydrolyse? if so what could be the hydrolysed
product

thank you

sajid

      Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local
http://in.local.yahoo.com/