Dear all,

I want to bring your attention to a crystallographer postdoc opening at Genzyme
Corporation. Please see the job description below and for information on how to
apply.

Thanks very much!

Ronnie

Post Doctoral
Associate
Genzyme Corporation, ranked as one
of the foremost biotechnology companies in the world, is committed to providing
an exceptional environment in which individuals can excel, and achieve their
professional and personal goals. Genzyme Corporation has been selected by
FORTUNE magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For in 2006 in the
United States”. By
applying for a position with Genzyme, you are taking the first step toward
becoming a part of our dynamic and talented team, and hopefully sharing in our
continued success.

We are seeking for a highly motivated recent PhD
graduate in protein X-ray crystallography for a two-year position with a
possible one-year extension in the Protein Engineering group at Genzyme
Corporation in Framingham. We are
equipped with state of the art crystallization and X-ray diffraction system.
The
successful candidate will carry out structural studies of proteins of
therapeutic interest, and will be encouraged to publish the results.

Basic
Qualifications:
PhD degree and 4 years experience (pre-PhD) with
protein crystallization, data collection, structure determination and
interpretation, which includes basic crystallographic software such as HKL2000,
Mosflm, CCP4 and Phenix suites.

Preferred Qualifications:
Experience in
construct design, protein chemistry, protein biophysical characterization and
modeling is a plus.

Please apply online at: www.Genzyme.com/careers  job number
15680