Hi everyone,

I am trying to use density modification at rather low resolution (4-5A ) for
an RNA structure. My first time ever with RNA.
I usually use Histogram matching as part of the density modification scheme
in DM. But this method is based on density distribution of protein maps I
think.
Is histogram matching still valid when it comes to RNA or protein/RNA
structures ?

 And a  general question regarding density modification and RNA structure.
Can statistical density modification programs (RESOLVE, Pirate) take into
consideration the chemical composition of the structure ? Shouldn't this
composition affect the expected density distributions ?

My gratitude in advance for your comments and advice,

Peter.