I agree with Artem. I also don't think you have a register problem. All of the residues show typical 2fofc density for their types, especially considering the 3A data. The disappearing act of the asp carboxyl is typical of solvent exposed aspartates. Assuming the register is correct, you have a carbonyl flip somewhere throwing off the whole segment. The phe is telltale. The 2 dimensionality and limited region of the picture makes a full diagnosis difficult.

Also, the 2fofc is heavily biased. Don't trust it when it tells you where things are. I find 2fofcs essentially useless. Your milage may vary.

James