You could try adding detergents.  We had a case a few years ago of an enzyme
that was highly active but also highly aggregated. Addition of n-octyl
beta-d-glucopyranoside significantly lowered the degree of aggregation such
that crystals could be grown.  Lowering the protein concentration also
helped. The work is described in an Acta F paper:

Cloning, purification and crystallization of Thermus thermophilus proline
dehydrogenase.

White TA, Tanner JJ.

Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2005 Aug 1;61(Pt 8):737-9.

Jack

--
John J. Tanner
Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry