Hi Heidi,

I have noticed the same thing. Went back to Refmac v93 (mac version) and side-chains stopped flying. Needs a fix.

Best
Roberto
On 11 Sep 2009, at 10:59, Heidi Tuominen wrote:

Hi all,

I have updated lately to ccp4-6.1.2. I have Macintosh. Now I have problem with alternative conformations. After Refmac5 run all alternative conformation atoms are fully unordered without any chemical restraints. If I put same pdb to Windows Refmac5.5.0102 there is no any problems except R-factors are some higher.

Do I have some problem or is there bug in Mac version of Refmac5.5.0102? How problem could be solved?

Thank you,
Heidi Tuominen
University of Turku, Finland