Hi Mohinder,

                 Are you having problems because the CCP4I_TCLTK
environment variable is not set correctly? From the shell, you can
check....
~$ echo  $CCP4I_TCLTK
/usr/local/bin

...so you should have a tclsh binary there:
/usr/local/bin/tclsh

Otherwise, check the troubleshooting page for more information....
http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/ccp4i/trouble_shooting.html#send

I hope that helps.

For the easiest route, I find installing CCP4 from Fink is best (
http://www.finkproject.org/ ).

Issue "fink install ccp4" at the terminal, since it installs
everything and also updates to the latest version, although you may
need your compilers installed from the Xcode package.

Mark
P.S. You may have other tclsh binaries around on the Mac from Fink, or MacPorts.
( /sw/bin/tclsh8.4 & /usr/local/bin/tclsh8.5 respectively, so beware).

--
Mark Brooks, IBBMC, UMR8619 - Bâtiment 430,
Université de Paris-Sud, 91405 Orsay, France.