Andrei Lebedev has a program zanadu which you can access from:

http://www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/YSBLPrograms/index.jsp

it takes the solution and tries to sort out a spacegroup.

Eleanor

Jerry McCully wrote:
Dear All:

        I got a problem with a data set in R32 space group with a resolution of
2.6.
Pointless indicated that the space group was R32 and phenix triage showed that
there was a pseudotranslation in the ASU.

My protein is a hexamer and the matthew coeff. showed that there should just be
two monomers in one ASU of R32.

However, phaser in R32 and Molrep in R32 gave different solutions because
Molrep used the pseudo-translation. I am not sure which one was correct because
refinement of both solutions get stuck around 35% for Rfactor.

I tried the molecular replacement in P1 and I got good solutions in Phaser. I
think they are correct solutions because my protein was a hexamer and the
crystal packing in P1 was formed by hexamers.

  How can I get correct solutions in R32 and finish the refinement?

  Many thanks in advance.

Jerry McCully

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/