Try MarView: http://www.marresearch.com/download.html#Utilities

   I use the Linux_glibc-2.3.3 (RedHat9, WS3, etc).
   Just download it, unpack (gunzip marView.gz)

# chmod a+x marView

a) to run the program from terminal
# ./marView     or

# kate .bashrc:
    alias marview=/home/user/Desktop/marview/./marView

b) alternativelly, place the program in the Desktop and just
double-click to start it up.

Mauricio