Sorry if this is a bit off topic. But I have found it useful. Members of the
ccp4bb might be interested in the biomedexperts network ( www.biomedexperts.com
). Once you join (as professionals of biomed science who have already
published) you have a homepage that gives you recent publications of your
pairs. They send you a short e-mail message every fortnight or so to inform you
of recent publications in your field. Following the links, you can consult the
abstracts of the relevant publications. This is all free (they haven't charged
me anything). Here, with the disappearance of the libraries, I am finding this
very useful. Hope it will be useful to members of the bb too.

Fred.