Inverting a map with sfall has different restrictions on allowable gridpoints and axis order within the electron density map (due to FFT vs slow FT). Check what the sfall documentation lists as requirements for your spacegroup, and adjust the coot map output settings as needed (or if it's easier, you can probably use a combination of mapmask and mapman to get the grid, axis and range parameters to where sfall'll be happy with them).

Pete

FYI - I think this is technically an inversion instead of a conversion step. Conversion usually refers to changing the same type of information into a different file format; this is changing between two different types of information.

Anita paula Testa salmazo wrote:
Dear All,

I have masked a map in coot and exported it. Now I'm trying to use SFall
to convert the map file to mtz file but I get the error msg: "FATAL
DISAGREEMENT BETWEEN INPUT INFO AND MAP HEADER".
How to solve this? Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Anita