Dear Eleanor,

Even if Denzo, Scalepack and HKL suite have been extensively developed,
their file formats have not changed in many years. However, there are
intermediate programs between Scalepack and structure solution ones that
can potentially be a source of problem. For example, ctruncate for some
time was rejecting centrosymmetric reflections when fed Scalepack output.
In this case, the error message suggests that the problem may be related
to asymmetric unit transformations, but, as stated earlier, Scalepack has
not changed the asymmetric unit it outputs. So I doubt the problem lies in
Scalepack as such.
Zbyszek Otwinowski