Dear Friends,
                  I can create a mesh in pymol as follows:
isomesh 2ffmesh, nov42_001_2mFo-DFc.map, 2.5, sele, carve=1.6, where the 'sele'
is a particular residue and the map is created ommiting that residue from the
pdb.
But, I can't create the mesh in pymol when I am using Fo-Fc map as follows:
isomesh ffmesh, nov42_001_mFo-DFc.map, 2.5, sele, carve=1.6

I can see both 2ff and ff maps at that residue in coot.

I shall be grateful if someone can help me to solve this problem.
Thanks...

 Raja

http://in.yahoo.com/