Dear CCP4 community,
(hijacking the thread)
I so far failed to get a sulfur SAD phased structure and I blamed it on the low symmetry space group C2 plus weakish diffraction if you don't want to overexpose your crystal and be able to collect 20-30x redundancy. What do the expert think about fine slicing versus "regular" data collection for sulfur SAD phasing ?

Thanks,

Jürgen