Thank you Dr. Sauter for making such an awesome movie. I am sure it will
be very valuable for teaching as well as for showing the general public
what we do. Definitely try to have the DVD ready for Christmas shopping...

Best regards,
christian

claude sauter wrote:
> Narayanan Ramasubbu a écrit :
>> mb1pja wrote:
>>> Dear Fred
>>>
>>> A really nice video that would be great for giving
>>> non-crystallographers (including colleagues and 1st year students, and
>>> perhaps also friends and family) an overview of what we do. Thank you
>>> for pointing it out - and of course very many thanks to Dominique
>>> Sauter for making it. I am sure it will prove very popular.
>>>
>>> bet wishes
>>> Pete
>>>
>>> (Pete Artymiuk)

>> Hi:
>> Could someone point out the name and where to get these crystallization
>> plates used in the video?
>> By the way, this is a wonderful video.
>> Subbu
>>

> Dear Subbu and dear xtal lovers,
>
> the fancy plates used in the video are Nextal EasyXtal plates which are
> now sold by Qiagen.
>
> Concerning the video (thank you Fred for you kind advertisement!), the
> final version (English/French) will be available in DVD very soon, as
> well as divx and flash formats, we are working hard to get them ready by
> Christmas. This material will be released under the Creative Commons
> licence to make it easily accessible for all kind of education /
> teaching purposes.
>
> I'll keep you informed as soon as the final version is ready.
>
> Claude

Dr. Christian Biertümpfel
Laboratory of Molecular Biology

NIDDK/National Institutes of Health              phone: +1 301 402 4647
9000 Rockville Pike, Bldg. 5, Rm. B1-03          fax:   +1 301 496 0201
Bethesda, MD 20892-0580
USA