'Allo! 'Allo!

I suspect that you are looking for the CCPN mailing list rather than the CCP4 one. You have just confused thousands of innocent crystallographers!

--dvd

On Fri, 20 Nov 2009, Julien Litt?rature wrote:

Hi,

Since the newest upgrade of analysis, I get this warning message once in
a while:

Dimensions 1 and 3 are directly bound but resonance 7LysCd is already
bound to 7LysHdb not 7LysHda Continue with assignement?

I understand what it means and I'm ok with that. I'm wondering if
there's a way to avoid this message or to inactivate this. My problem is
that I tried to produce a synthetic list on a carbon HSQC and this
message appears every time it assigns a peak... I have hundreds of
peaks! It's just annoying...

Thanks,

Julien

Best wishes,

--Gerard

                           Gerard J.  Kleywegt
   Dept. of Cell & Molecular Biology  University of Uppsala
                   Biomedical Centre  Box 596
                   SE-751 24 Uppsala  SWEDEN

    http://xray.bmc.uu.se/gerard/  mailto:ger...@xray.bmc.uu.se
   The opinions in this message are fictional.  Any similarity
   to actual opinions, living or dead, is purely coincidental.