Dear Users,
The PDBe site is scheduled for hardware maintenance on Thursday 26th November starting at 2pm. This will effect all web resources until 10am on the 27th. Additionally all deposition and annotation services of new entries will not available.

We shall update the status on the PDBe main page (http://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/) and the Depositions pages (http://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe-xdep/autodep/ , http://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe-emdep/emdep/). Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding.
Best Regards,
Gaurav Sahni
PDB Depositions