Ian Tickle schrieb:
Before you all go away and install the latest Intel compilers to fix
this bug - don't bother!  We just installed the latest version (ifort
11.3) and it has the same bug!  We plan to file a bug report with Intel.

Ian,

I just checked my older versions of ifort: ifort 11.0.081 (January 2009) indeed shows the bug.

I also tried 11.1.056 and that (as the latest 11.1.059; see my last email) does not show the bug. So it was fixed sometime in the 11.1 series.

Which "11.3" do you mean - not even 11.2 is announced?

best,

Kay
--
Kay Diederichs                http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de
email: kay.diederi...@uni-konstanz.de    Tel +49 7531 88 4049 Fax 3183

This e-mail is digitally signed. If your e-mail client does not have the
necessary capabilities, just ignore the attached signature "smime.p7s".