Does anyone know if REFMAC has any SIGFP cutoff?  I looked into manual
but perhaps missed it.  What I mean is abnormal situation where some
FOBS are 0 or even negative - is there any intrinsic cutoff or
refinement will be done against all the reflections?

Thanks,
Ed.

--
Edwin Pozharski, PhD, Assistant Professor
University of Maryland, Baltimore