Hi Feng,

just my speculations (of course, the respective authors of the program you use may provide you with a better answer):

In terms of refinement results, all pairs of numbers below look the same to me (regardless the refinement program used):

0.192/0.250
0.191/0.247
0.202/0.254
0.194/0.255

that is, they are within "expected" deviations. Typically, a refinement program does anisotropic scaling and bulk-solvent correction before computing the R-factors. This step numerically is very sensitive to almost everything, so it's not surprising at all that you observe these small differences between different versions of the program.

Pavel.