Hello Florian,
We routinely measure membrane protein samples in detergent with much problem
on the nanodrop. The concentration of detergent is often many times the CMC
. We have found the drop does form quite well as long as the surface is
clean.
Often this can be easily achieved by repeated "buffing" of the surface with
a "kimwipe".
Also at moderate protein concentrations used with crystallography i.e the
6-25 mg/ml range with 5 to 20 mM detergent ( CMC around 0.7 mM) , the A280
measurement is seemless ..you put the drop there ( 3 to 5  µl ) and read the
A280. Only about one out of ten times , the drop collapses and fails to give
a good reading.  Then you just buff the surface , and repeat the reading.
So in summary , there is no problem. I would also read a ccp4bb discussion
on this topic which occurred on Dec 4th
2004<http://www.mail-archive.com/ccp4bb@jiscmail.ac.uk/msg08490.html>
.
Hope this helps