From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:ccp...@jiscmail.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Christian
Rausch
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 8:51 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Nvidia 3D vision + 1920x1080 Desktop Displays

Hello,

is someone using Nvidia 3D vision + a compatible 1920x1080 23.5" Desktop
Display e.g.
ACER GD245HQ 120 Hz LCD display
OR
Alienware OptX AW2310 120 Hz LCD display?

Is it running nicely with Linux + Nvidia's Linux driver?

How is the stereo quality compared to Zalman's 3D-LCDs or the old
CrystalEyes shutter glasses + CRT monitor?

Thank you,
Christian Rausch

Dr. Christian Rausch                                   rau...@wzw.tum.de
Lehrstuhl f. Biologische Chemie               Phone: +49 (0)8161 71-4050
Technische Universitaet Muenchen                Fax:               -4352
85350 Freising-Weihenstephan
Germany                                         http://www.wzw.tum.de/bc