Hi Daniel,

How do I convert the B-factors from my final structure to full B factors if I
did not use TLS refinement?

a non-ccp4 tool:

if you have PHENIX installed then:

1) if your PDB file has TLS matrices in its header and residual B-factors in ATOM records, then:

phenix.tls model.pdb combine_tls=true

will combine B-factors from TLS part with the residual B-factors from ATOM records and output a PDB file with total B-factors: Btotal = Btls + Bresidual.

2) if your PDB file has TLS matrices in its header and total B-factors in ATOM records, then:

phenix.tls model.pdb extract_tls=true

will extract TLS contribution from the total B-factor and write out a PDB file with residual B-factors in ATOM record.

Note, phenix.tls will recognize both, REFMAC and phenix.refine formatting styles of TLS records in PDB file header. For usage information type: phenix.tls in the command line and hit Return.

I will be happy to answer your questions should you have any.

Good luck!
Pavel.