Dear CCP4 community,

please excuse the off topic question. I'm currently looking into buying a fast shutter for X-ray use from nmlaser (www.nmlaser.com). They had a model LS500, marked as discontinued on their web page. It has a minimum opening time of 800 us, an aperture of 2.5 mm and the cross sectional path for X-ray use is 1.5 mm steel. They told me that they could make a limited custom production of this shutter if I would get a minimum of 10 orders for these. The price for the shutter would be $695, the controller for the shutter would be the CX2250, which is an additional $1095. So I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in buying this shutter, so we could combine the orders.
Please answer directly to me.

Thanks a lot,

Jan
Dr. Jan Kern