Thank you very much to everyone who replied! Below is a list of the labs and
facilities. I received quotes ranging from 200-330 EURO, and 150-215 GPB for a
5 amino acid read. Better try your own luck with specific quotes..

Tim

Dr Jeff N Keen
Leeds University - Proteomics facility
http://www.fbs.leeds.ac.uk/proteomics

AltaBioscience
University of Birmingham, UK
www.altabioscience.bham.ac.uk

Cambridge Peptides
www.cambridgepeptides.com

CSIC (Madrid)
http://www.cib.csic.es/en/servicio.php?iddepartamento=27

TOPLAB
TOPLAB Gesellschaft für angewandte Biotechnologie mbH
Fraunhoferstr. 18a
D-82152 Martinsried
+49 89 8565 1277
http://www.toplab.de

Hon. Prof. Dr. Jozef Van Beeumen
Laboratory of Protein Biochemistry and Biomolecular Engineering
K.L.Ledeganckstraat,35,
9000 Gent
Belgium

Prof. Dr. Johann Schaller,