From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:ccp...@jiscmail.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Peter Grey
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:20 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Fitting high resolution structures to low resolution map

Dear All,

I have a crystal (not EM) density map of a very large complex at 4.5A
resolution. I have pdb files for homologs of a few of the subunits of this huge
complex. I would like to fit these homologs into the density. I have tried
without success so far programs that handle phased molecular replacement -
MOLREP, ESSENS and  FFFEAR.
Could you please suggest other programs or servers that can tackle this problem
?

Many thanks,

Peter