Hi,

are you sure it is your protein precipitating?  You will get a cloudy
precipitate appearing in HEPES and Phosphate buffers on addition of ZnCl,
without protein.

cheers

charlie

>>> dengzq1987 <dengzq1...@gmail.com> 3/31/2010 5:08 pm >>>
hello everyone, recently i purify  a protein conteining zinc binding domain,and
i want to determine its structure.i get the crystal,but poor diffraction.so i
try to adding zinc into the protein to optimize the crystal,but the protein
precipitate immidiately  even the znic is 1 mM.BTW,we use the protein to do
zinc scan,we don't find the zinc. does anyone have some advice?

2010-03-31

dengzq1987