The figures would be more helpful if you told us what each map contour represented, and at what contour level. I assume blue is 2fo-fc and green+red is fo-fc, positive and negative. It would be even more helpful to have the maps to turn over in 3D, but I understand you would probably be reluctant share that.

The density looks much too strong to be mere water.

Acidic surface residues may bind zinc. The metals might appear at multiple alternate locations, if the occupancies are less than 1.0. Synchrotron anomalous maps would be helpful in seeing Zinc, whose K edge is at 1.28 A.

Multiple alternate locations are likely to show up at special symmetry positions. I have the impression this may be a special position in your map, but I can't be certain (2-fold axis?).

Zinc and cacodylate may form cage complexes which can be bound between multiple surface acid resides (personal observation, not published). The complexes I have seen have one zinc at each pole with three cacodylates around the equator. Your density does not look especially similar to the complexes I have seen.

Cacodylate also has a pretty good peak on anomalous maps, and since it's peak is at 1.04 A, anomalous maps at multiple wavelengths could distinguish between arsenic and zinc.