Hi everyone,
I have a  few residues sharing hydrogen bonding and salt bridges and they
tend to be fitting the density perfectly, but are Ramchandran outliers,
irrespective of the cycles of refinement.
It seems to me that it might be expected as these residues have some kind of
strained geometry because of the H-bond/ salt bridges.

Am I correct or should I worry.

Also I have around 1200 residues in my structure and there are about 12-14
outliers (including those mentioned above) which would not buzz from their
spot.
 Should I really worry to get the number of ouliers much below 1% to get the
reviewers nod. What is a good acceptable percentage of outliers in a
structure that is otherwise reasonable?
 The  Rfactor/Rfree is 23/29 at 2.1 Angs resolution.

Thanks,
Ivan