As Phil says, constructing an undistorted slice through reciprocal space
is much harder than displaying integrated intensities. The Bruker APEX2
software does this nicely and I understand that they can also convert
MAR CCD and possibly some other frame formats to Bruker format, which
presumably would be necessary to apply it to your data. Although intended
for - and widely used by - small molecule crystallographers this should
work equally well for macromolecules.

George

Prof. George M. Sheldrick FRS
Dept. Structural Chemistry,