Minor correction: SHELX software are not part of CCP4 but if you have them installed as part of your crystallograhic software, you can call them from the CCP4 GUI.

You can obtain the SHELX suite free to academic labs from Ggeorge Sheldrickbe
Email George Sheldrick. George M. Sheldrick <gshe...@shelx.uni-ac.gwdg.de>

Jürgen Bosch wrote:
CCP4 way:
locate the Se sites with SHELX (if you use the CCP4I gui it's technically a
ccp4 program :-) )
Try using only your peak data set first. If you can't locate your sites with
the single wavelength then add remote (DAD) and if that doesn't work go MAD.

non-ccp4 way
run hkl2map as frontend to SHELX, do the same thing.

After 10 minutes go and open a bottle of your favourite sparkling cider* and
start tracing the structure.

Jürgen

* can be replaced by other sparkling product containing trace amounts of EtOH
supplemented with flavours