mapdump does this if you select the right flags. But as Ian says you will get a LOT of numbers. You dont say why you want this information, but if it is to find the electron density at an atom site overlapmap will do that if you ask for "real space rfactor"

eleanor

Hailiang Zhang wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to convert a binary ccp4 map file to a readable format so that I
can retrieve the electron density at each real space grid point. Just
tried MAPTONA4 and MAPEXCHANGE, but the resulting ascii file are not
readable, and I didn't find any documentataion about how to read them.
Could somebody give me any hint? Thanks a lot!

Best Regards, Hailiang