From: Garib Murshudov [garib.murshu...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Garib Murshudov
[ga...@ysbl.york.ac.uk]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 4:57 PM
To: Young - Tae Lee
Cc: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] LINK option during refinement

In your run with the option "residues are close only" refmac also
should generate a pdb file with link records added. In very simple
form you can edit this pdb file and remove all unnecessary links and
leave link you want. Then you can rerun with normal options and
generated library.
Better option is to create links carefully with bond, anlges,
chrialities etc. It can be done (I am repeating myself) using JLigand
from:

http://www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/mxstat/JLigand/1.html

the second tutorial in this site is how can create and use covalent
links (hopefully at some point it will be done via coot).

If any question or problem please let me know and I will try to sort
it out.

regards
Garib