Greetings.  I have been using CCP4MG to create images on my Mac OS 10.6.4 and
have been having problems with it unexpectedly quitting.  It appears to be
linked to either large changes (such as having a surface displayed and then
changing the properties of that surface) or displaying things like disulfide
bridges.  I do not have a video card with extra processing power, but my
computer is less than a year old, so the problems are unexpected.  Is this a
known bug, or is there a way to avoid this problem (other than using, say,
Pymol)?

Thanks,
Regina Kettering