Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce the publication of the first issue of the Computational Crystallography Newsletter:

        http://www.phenix-online.org/newsletter/

It features articles, meeting announcements and reports, information on research and other items of interest to crystallographers and users of crystallographic software. The target audience is structural biologists including both students and experts. Although this first issue has many Phenix and cctbx related articles we would like this to be a resource for the entire community and expect to see a broad range of topics covered in future issues. Anyone interested in publishing articles or other items in the newsletter is encouraged to contact the editor at any time. Submission of text by email using the word-processing templates available online is requested.

 Cheers,
        Paul

--
Paul Adams
Deputy Division Director, Physical Biosciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley Lab

Building 64, Room 248
Tel: 1-510-486-4225, Fax: 1-510-486-5909
http://cci.lbl.gov/paul

Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Road
BLDG 64R0121