Hi,
I am refining a protein complexed with a modified DNA(cordinates
obtained from published structure) with CNS. But I am stuck with the pdb
format problem. I followed the tutorial on CNS website and the first
step just went wrong when command 'fix_dna_rna' didn't work. I also
tried the normal DNA cordinates generated from web server 'make-na', it
went on very well. Comparing the two pdb cordinates makes me believe
the pdb format does matters. But I still don't
know the rules of pdb version and can't find full description from the
web. So I ask help here. Any advice (program recommendation or how to
change the atom manually) would be very helpful.

best regards,

Hongjun yu