Hi,

There are differences in the algorithm used by Phenix and (for example) Refmac
for the solvent treatment. These can
account for a 3 to 4 percent difference in Rfactor. I do not understand why
there is such a large discrepancy in
your case, unless you have for example a solvent model in Phenix and no solvent
model in Refmac. Also if you carry
out TLS refinement in Phenix but drop the TLS part during analysis this will
result in an increase in the R-factor.

There is a tool in Phenix (I think it's called model_vs_data but it's difficult
for me to tell you if it's exactly
that, I am at home and cannot access my workstation where this information is
stored... And did not manage to find
it in the Phenix manual right now). This tool should provide you with nearly
the same statistics than those used
during Phenix refinement.

Also, at such a high resolution you might want to do individual atomic
anisotropic temperature factor refinement.
And unless it has changed recently, there is no such temperature factor
refinement in Phenix.

Fred.