I think the origin of this thread is that the original Zalman Monitors are no
longer sold and Zalman only announces these new ones now.

We are waiting for their availability (in Germany) and we have no doubt that
they are going to work like the previous models did - the technology (which is
about 90-ish years old...) has not changed.

Greetings, Tim

Tim Gruene
Institut fuer anorganische Chemie
Tammannstr. 4