Not quite sure if I understand you correctly, but if you mean with 'fix' to
built a proper helix, then I would recommend to remove the helix first, run
Refmac in Coot and than use the tool 'place helix here' using the difference
density map to place the helix in density.

Jürgen

-
Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Phone: +1-410-614-4742
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894