Birkbeck is recruiting a graduate teaching assistant to combine some teaching duties with doing a Ph.D. at one of the top centres for Structural biology in the UK. The deadline for applications is 1st September to ideally start this October. Please bring this to the attention of any suitable candidates you know of. Further details can be found at http://jobs.bbk.ac.uk/fe/tpl_birkbeckcollege01.asp?s=hNwYvBGdQoFRwTtFol&jobid=36208,9823722372&key=9334034&c=357661344056&pagestamp=semstsgltmxwguvhpg
It is unlikely that this post will qualify for a work permit for applicants who
are not EU nationals.

--

Prof Nicholas H. Keep
Executive Dean of School of Science

email     n.k...@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Telephone 020-7631-6852  (Room G57 Office)
          020-7631-6800  (Department Office)
Fax       020-7631-6803
If you want to access me in person you have to come to the crystallography
entrance
and ring me or the department office from the internal phone by the door