Hi Tim,

CGO objects are sparsely documented in PyMOL.  Aside from the old
PyMOL Manual and the content on the wiki, there's not much else.

The parameters for a CGO cone object in PyMOL are:

(1) "CONE" the keyword
(2-4) x, y, z position of the base of the cone
(3-5) x, y, z position of the tip of the cone
(6) radius of the base
(7) radius of the tip (doesn't have to be 0)
(8-10) r, g, b color specification for the base of the cone
(11-13) r, g, b color specification for the tip of the cone
(14) if "1" the base of the cone is filled in and colored; if "0" the
base of the cone is open
(15) if "1" the tip of the cone is filled in and colored; if "0" the
tip of the cone is open

Last, you can find more info here
(http://pymol.sourceforge.net/newman/user/S0500cgo.html#14) on CGOs in
PyMOL.