Hi David:

I think you need to start with the pure 64-bit fink from cvs in order to
get this to work.  All the errors are a consequence of using the 32-bit
version.  You can't mix them.  I have no idea why they still don't have a
binary installer, but they don't.

Email me directly if you need more info.  I'm on my way home, somewhere
obscure that I can't pronounce in Northern California that appears to have
been carefully preserved in leucite since the day Jerry Garcia became
Dead, so it might take a day or so to respond...

Bill