Dear All,

Having just installed LIGPLOT under Windows, I find it rather convoluted to
run. It has to be run via de command line window, and I try to avoid Windows as
much as I can anyway.
I also tried to install the Unix version on MacOSX, but was not able to get it
running properly, probably at least partly due to my relative lack of
informatics skills...

Is there an alternative program that does the same (pref. with MacOSX version)?

For the LIGPLOT developers, ideal would be a MacOSX installer (dmg) - I think
it would lead to more use of your program.

Greetings,

Mark van Raaij