If you can't sequence it by examining the density then the following likely apply:

You won't be able to tell from Rfree anyway.
You probably won't be able to get an unambiguous answer from real space correlation.

I thought there would be more, but that's about it. Your best bet is to carefully consider whether the identity of the peptide matters and, if it does, devise some biochemical or biophysical experiment to unambiguously demonstrate which peptide actually belongs in this density. This approach will give your reviewers a warm, fuzzy feeling when they read your paper.

James