Hi Mark,

I assume you deposited the mtz?  This is what Ethan was referring to - the pdb
does not do well with maintaining all the relevant columns when submitting the
mtz file.  However, if you convert your mtz to cif yourself and make sure it
has all the columns you would like to include and then submit this cif file to
the pdb, all the information is retained.

Eric Larson, PhD
Biomolecular Structure Center
Department of Biochemistry
Box 357742