Do you have translational pseudo symmetry - what is the evidence?
It can confuse space group assignment..
Eleanor

Seema Nath wrote:
After running phenix.xtriage the possible point group is P622 and possible spacegroups
are P622,P6122,P6522,P6222,P6422,P6322. Using this information when I run PHASER, P6322
is shown to be the most probable one.After 5 cycles of phenix.refine R-& R-free -
57 & 60 respectively.
From other crystallization papers, I found that data having translational
pseudosymmetry had been solved in low-symmetry spacegroup firstly and then in
higher symmetry.My query is:Is the data in lower symmetry spacegroup used  for
higher symmetry or the raw-data is processed individually in higher symmetry? if
raw data is used,then why not starting with higher symmetry directly? if data got
in lower symmetry group is used,then what is the procedure?Are the .mtz & .pdb
files generated in Refmac used for higher symmetry?
Thanks in advance.