Dear Rex,
Not withstanding Fred's reply just to also mention that in our study:-
G.M. Bradbrook, T. Gleichmann, S.J. Harrop, J. Habash, J. Raftery,
A.J. Kalb (Gilboa), J. Yariv, I H Hillier and J.R. Helliwell “X–ray
and molecular dynamics studies of concanavalin A glucoside and
mannoside complexes:  Relating structure to thermodynamics of binding”
(1998) Faraday Transactions 94(11), 1603–1611.

we found it important to undertake MD, from the starting crystal
structures, to get reasonable cross-checks against the available
calorimetry data.

Greetings,
John
Professor John R Helliwell DSc