Dear Kornelius,

a few thoughts that come to my mind:

- Are you sure about the space group P6? For proteins, P6_1, P6_2, ..., P6_5 are more usual.

- Did you try both hands of the Se-sites? In case of space group P6_n, you have to invert both the handedness of the sites _and_ of the space group, resulting in P6_(6-n) (i.e. P6_5 instead of P6_1).

- I wouldn't worry about the mosaicity.

Best regards,

Dirk.