Regarding the riding hydrogens:
They are obviously not visible, but your protein in solution is also not
visible but still has those weird riding hydrogens:-)
Use them, they are there. And ther was a recent compendium of neutron
scattering in one of our favorite journals if you really want to see them.

Another rule to add:
You are 98% done with refinement of your structure, does it really matter - I
mean from a functional/ biological perspective ?
Is it wrong to stop at some point ?
This of course implies you've already passed rule 3-5 from Robbie.

Just some Espresso-thoughts in the morning

Jürgen

Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Phone: +1-410-614-4742
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894