Thanks! Can you refer me some documents about your following statements:

derivation of sigmaa-weighted 2mFo-DFc formula is by calculating Fourier
coefficients of the following map:
Rescaled composite omit map, where minimal structural element (of the size
about the resolution element) is being omitted and the starting point is
the map with coefficients m*Fo*exp(i*phiCalc)

It seems the above was not involved in Read's publications about SIGMAA.

Thanks again!

Hailiang